ABDOS Cryogenic vials, with external thread for long-term cryogenic storage. Leak proof cap, star foot design for single hand operation. 1000 units.
ABDOS Cryogenic vials, with external thread, are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber & heavy metal
- ABDOS Cryogenic vials are designed for long-term cryogenic storage of biological samples, all type of cells and any enzymes or reagents
- Leak proof cap design with silicon seal and strong wall thickness makes it an ideal product for transporting samples and specimens
- Cryogenic vials, with external thread, are designed for mechanical freezing and it’s a screw cap reduces the risk of contamination due to handling
- Manufactured to be used at a temperature between -196°C to 121°C.
- Large white frosted portion for writing
- Graduation in silk-screen printing for easy identification
- Unique Star Foot design allows for single hand operation
- Best suited for IVD use (an IVD Certified product)
- Sterile (Gamma Irridiatation) and validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
- Free of DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogen, endotoxins, human DNA
- Leak-proof Tested 635 mm/Hg
- GC/MS (Gas chromatography & Mass Spectrophotometry Test)
- IVD CERTIFIED IVD 98/79/EC